March 6, 2007

Hookup?


I turn left, there's a guy with a girl, or it's the other way round. Everyone is hooking up O, getting royally laid and sharing the juicy gist, and I'm being left out - being the good boy, only talking about quotes from my textbook, the next fly upcoming rock artist et al. I feel like the 40-year old virgin, though I don't come as close.

In light of this, a member of the league of boys decided that we go shake it off yesterday evening. So I rushed my classes and hit the road. I joined them at this open air joint with all the good stuff - booze, P&K (Point & Kill), meat and fish grill and two ladies. Getting late into the night, the mood getting lighter, girls chuckling in response to the drink's tickles. Well, the guy na ladies man so he had fun with both girls flanking him left and right. One of them grinning and winking at me at intervals. Oh heaven, I'm in for it. I was on other side of the table trying to be in control and "sharing the brighter life".

Fast forward, it's about 2100hrs. As if jolted back from a trance, one of them dames was like, "OMG, it's time!" gegen gegen, it's show time, I thought to myself. I finished the last leg of sparkles in my bottle, readying for some action. My homeboy was like, "time for what?" The other girl helped us, "Ah, don't tell me you don't know o!" She looks at me, managing to show disbelief and disdain at the same time. "Abi, u self don't watch it?" Still in la la land, I'm like, "Watch what?". Then they both spared us the suffering, schooled us outdoor boys about The Gardner's Daughter, the episodes, what's been happening and where we are in the whole soap, how they wanna go watch the day's episode and would expect us to join in. Was I disappointed? I'm not sure I was. All I remember was I wanted another bottle of beer. I no bargain for this one o! What rubbish!? Spoilers oshi *hiss*

Next thing I remember sha, I must've told them off and bros left with both damsels. I was left alone. Connect the dots...I found myself at home, unscathed, with plate of food on my bed, migraine hitting hard. SO much for a hookup. Will I do it again? I no know, but the evening no too bad sha.

Random Musings:

Why in hell is The Vatican called "The Holy See"? What's so holy that no one else sees but them? I can't place it.

If marketers/sales people so much succeed to sell their products and services, get good clients - is there a propensity that they are so suave AND catch all the fine ladies? Do they succeed with catching the fine girls?

I was just reading stuff on market research, segmentation etc and my mind wandered, no blame me.

Peace

6 comments:

Dami said...

bloody hell!! time for tv show ffs what kinda "damsels" are those bloody spoilers i was expecting some juicy gist blaaaaaaaaah no wonder u ha migraine!

Simply Gorgeous said...

ah-yeh sorry BJ for your loss( smile)Your boy seems to be the lucky one. How are you now?

I heard some disturbing news do you know any dog chop shop in abuja called south africa and Zimbabwe I think it is located in Wuse 2. How disgusting? Update me.

exschoolnerd said...

lol..ayah...tot u were gonna get lucky shey...some other time..ma bi nu..

Gosh i hate those spanish soap-opera's with a passion...

Anonymous said...

at this point i'm highly dissapointed with 'The Gardner's Daughter' for ruining what could've been a very telling post... hehe... i been want hear juicy details oh.. but ah well... you gotta go when it's their off season.. although i have no clue what the gardners daughter is about!

Mr.Fineboy said...

haha....great post! Check out my blog sometime bro!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

E pele oh! Don't be mad at the babes, be made at the telenovela (Gardener's Daughter) for leaving you empty handed or shall we say empty .....