June 29, 2007

And the week ends on this note...

Just a short note...

Surprise surprise, I saw an e-mail from admin sayin there's an urgent meeting for staff at X-restaurant, from 1pm, prompt. So I was wondering what could be so urgent that we can't talk about in the office? Hmmm, this oga is beginning to act suspicious sha.

I'm gonna catch a ride now, so i'd just wrap it up. The boss' urgent meeting the boss arranged was actually a surprise party in the "Exclusive" lounge of that place o, appreciating his staff. How sweet of him! And I got two boxes and some other stuff I didn't bother checking there for being the longest stayed employee in his shebang. I can't wait to get home and give myself a treat.

Yeah, some aproko were already asking me what was in it, even though they all got some "recognition". So anyway, I shook the box and it sounded like some gadget in it! He knows me so well! Everyone also got two tickets free for the movies that'd be valid till July. I'm still trynna figure out when I'm gonna use it...

Oh, btw, someone from the GrapeVine is in Naija and we'd be meeting up later on next week. That should be fun, it'd be the first time we meet. I'm looking forward to that and some other unexpected things that might pop up that week...

The weekend's ended on a good note, so I hope y'all's gonna be fun, too!

Be safe, don't bloat and don't drink too hard on yourself. You could call me for help, as i'm readily available to take on such responsibilities, with all due pleasure!

Love y'all!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, let's know what's in your surprise box now, mr man. lol

Dami said...

congrats o! ask for promotion next time hehe

Ms. Catwalq said...

if you show me your "toys", I'll show u mine....

יש (Yosh) said...

@Wienna: Omg, it's YOU!!! Where have u been, ehn!? Chai, I missed you o!

I'll update on my package soon-ish! :)

@Dami: Hahahaha, even if I shayo self, I wouldn't ask for a promotion under that scenario! ;) But nice looking out! :D

Ms. Catwalq said...

Mr. Yosh, Bring it on...
I have always loved "show and share" better than "show and tell"

BTW: I want to use this opportunity to report Unnaked to you. Can u imagine that on Overwhelmed's blog, he called me razz? It was u that started this thing o and I have told him that when he brings the apology palm wine, he is to bring it ur house. I am officially putting u in charge of resolving the issue...

chidi said...

good to know that your boss appreciates you. Some bosses arent like that. Congrats & yeah i agree with dami, ask for a promotion nxt time. lol!

BlogVille Idol said...

BLOGVILLE IDOL HAS A WINNER GO TO OUR PAGE AND SEE WHO IT IS...PLS DROP US A COMMENT TANX!TANX FOR UR SUPPORt THRU OUT THE SHOW......BLOGVILLE IDOL IS OFFICIALLY OVER

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Hmm.. so what was in the goody bag? Fill us in already men! Congrats for the "notice" though!

יש (Yosh) said...

@Catwalq: Ok, I'll try to see what I can do about the "show and share.

As for Unnaked's comments, how come I never heard the voice he talked about, eh!? I've been sooo behind, I don miss well well o! Kai, pls share it. But of course you and I know you no razz at all now, ehn!? ;)

Caveat: Too much references to palmy...I hope it's not what I think it is o, with u and palmy? :-/

@Nye: Thanks! :D I'll do a proper post soon... *sighs* Poor time mgr here! :-s

classybabe said...

You have a cool boss o,taking you guys out and even with gifts.If only all bosses could take a leaf out of his book....

exschoolnerd said...

dont forget to tell us what was in those boxes oh...

congrats sweets!

Anonymous said...

congratulations oh my blog backbone.. i'm proud of you...

Unknown said...

Ok, so now you've gotten home, WHAT WAS IN UR PRESENT?!?!?!!? LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I've been around o. I just dey watch as u dey play romeo & juliet with ex-schoolnerd. I no want any love triangle in my life. lol

LurLar said...

Where art thou?